An above-ground pool installation involves various steps that can be completed in one day:
a) Define the location of the pool in the yard in compliance with municipal regulations.
b) Remove the sod from the chosen location.
c) Prepare and install the bottom drain of the pool (optional).
d) Compact the bottom of the pool with the sand and industrial dust.
e) Assemble the structure (base, posts, wall).
f) Install the liner.
g) Install the pump and filter, and other related accessories.
Depending on the customer’s wishes or the particularities of the site, certain extras may be requested by your Sima dealer and may result in additional delays. These may include:
- A difference in grade requiring a leveling of the ground.
- Excavation for a saucer depth.
- Removal of soil and peat from your property.
- Removal of stumps.
- The installation of a pool deck.
- Installation of a water heater or heat pump.
- Gas connection for propane or natural gas water heaters.
- The electrical connection by a master electrician.
- The installation of light(s).
- The installation of a roller for a solar blanket.
Note that the inclusions of an above ground pool installation contract may differ depending on the dealer.