Why is my pool water cloudy?
There are several reasons for cloudy water.
- Unbalanced water. This can be caused by a long period of swimming or after a heavy rain.
- Poor filtration resulting in the formation of organic residues floating in the water.
- Too much chlorine in the water.
For solutions, consult our blog Water colour: what does it tell us?
- How much maintenance should I expect to do with my pool?
- What is the ideal size for a pool?
- My pool is losing water, what should I do?
- What safety measures are required with a pool?
- How can I tell if my yard is suitable for a pool?
- How should I heat my pool?
- How much does an inground pool cost?
- When should you close an above ground pool?
- When should you close an inground pool?
- What level should your pool water be when you close the pool?
- When and why should you shock your pool?
- How can you find a leak in an above ground pool?
- How do I drain my pool?
- Why is it not recommended for pregnant women to use a spa?
- How do I connect a spa?
- Can I use my spa everyday?
- What does foam in my spa mean?
- Do you need to drain a spa for the winter?
- What products should you use in a spa?
- How long does it take for a spa to heat up?
- How can I keep my water clear and healthy?
- Why do my eyes burn when I open them underwater?